Sunday, March 17, 2013

OOTD: Sunday Brunch

Hello Glammies!
I have nurtured some feel-good rituals that have become part of my regular pleasures.
Like the Sex & the City stars, I have a tradition of going to brunch as part of unwinding to get ready for another week.
I usually go with friends and/or sisters and we talk about what we have been up to since the last time we met, a little gossip and our upcoming plans.
As much as I'd like to always keep in touch and call people or email them etc. I just am not good at that. So having our brunch is a way to keep the social bonds when your day-to-day life is hectic.
One of my favorite places where to brunch in Casablanca is La Sqala. Everytime I go, I chat a bit with the parking valets, with the waiters and then I order the same thing and sit in the terrasse. Something about this routine is very soothing and I love it.
I'm just back from my brunch and sharing with you my outfit of the day (OOTD).

  • Dress: Papaya
  • Denim Shirt: New Look
  • Sunglasses: Urban outfitters
  • Clutch: Coach
  • Boots: Aldo
  • Leggings: Elmejdoub

Salut les beautés;
Nous avons toutes des habitudes que nous aimons perpétuer car elles rentrent dans notre routine cocooning.
Chaque dimanche où je reste à Casablanca, j'aime faire un brunch. Un long repas où mets sucrés et salés se suivent au rythme de discussions passionnantes avec des amis.
On se raconte les anecdotes de la semaine, un peu de gossip léger et surtout on décompresse pour mieux attaquer le lundi.
Un de mes endroits préférés pour le brunch est la Sqala à Casablanca. J'aime bien ce site historique. Je suis une habituée et je prends toujours la même chose: Petit Déjeuner Sqala avec Thé Flio :)
Voici ma tenue du jour pour ce brunch dominical (OOTD).




No comments:

Post a Comment