Thursday, February 28, 2013

How I organize my hosiery

Hey Glammies!
When you want to have an organized closet, especially in small spaces, it is important that every item has its storage place, otherwise clutter takes over!
Hosiery is one of those challenging items to organize so I decided to show you my simple trick: I tuck them inside ziploc bags! They are tight so don't take up a lot of space, and the freezer bags are transparent so I can know what color the leggings are!
I hope you like this trick. See photos below.
Coucou les Glammies!
Je partage avec vous une astuce pour ranger mes bas et collants. Ca me permet d'avoir tous mes bas dans un seul endroit bien organisés et faciles d'accès.
L'astuce est simple: j'utilise des sachets de congélation! Je prends un sachet ziploc, je mets mon collant dedans bien compact, je referme et voilà!!
C'est très facile; la preuve en photos ;)






1 comment: