Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Daily Makeup Routine

Hey dolls!
You know I have a daily makeup corner. It is an easy way for me to have a makeup routine in one place instead of pulling drawers and picking up products every morning.
This is also a great way to have a healthy product rotation as I go over this makeup corner and edit as I see fit.
Unless I'm going to a special event, I stick to one go-to look for 2-3 weeks and it makes my life easier when I'm rushing in the morning to go to work.
Here is my no-fuss everyday makeup for the month of december.
I also list all the products used and why I picked them (right after the video).
if you are interested in my eyebrow routine here it is:

Products used for this makeup look:
1- Priming:
Lips: Maybelline baby lips. I bought this color and realized it was too light, so now I use it to moisturize my lips at night or while applying makeup. When I finish it, I will not repurchase... I have about 20 balms to go through.
Face: My face was already moisturized in my morning skincare routine. Now, I apply this miracle blur skin finisher by l'Oreal. I got this in a goodie bag and was curious to try it. I really like how it smoothes my skin. I apply a generous amount and use it everyday. In my opinion, it is comparable to the smashbox primer sample that I used from Sephora. I will continue using this, then finish a couple samples that I have and also the avon magix primer that I got bored of.
Eyes: I always prime under and over my eyes because I have greasy eyelids and I use a thick concealer. I use Mavala eye base. I saw it in one of Tati's videos and was so glad to see it is sold in Morocco.

2- Face Makeup:
Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin. I tried this at a Sephora ($44) and was very impressed with it. I didn't think 9.0 would suit my skintone because it felt very dark, but I did get matched with the Color IQ technology and decided to trust the choices it gave me. I apply it with a Sephora Pro #55 brush.
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish. I use it to highlight under my eyes and the yellow tone definitely suits my skin. I apply it using my finger then pat it with a damp beauty blender.
Loose Powder: I use MUD loose powders in Desert and Suede. Desert is what I use undermy eyes and all over my face, and Suede is what I use towards my hairline. I bought these recently in Galeriess Lafayette for 255 dhs. It took me a while to get over the price tag but I like them.
Blush: MUD blush in pumpkin. I like this color because it is midway between an orange and a brown.

3- Eye Makeup:
Oriflame the One eye shadow pot
Avon Glimmerstick
Oriflame the One mascara

4- Finishing Touches:
Avon setting spray
Avon ColorTrend lipstick in Red Inferno

No comments:

Post a Comment