Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What's in my Bag

Hi Dolls!
I was never a bag lady. This was me adapting to the unsafe environment in Casablanca where handbags are snatched on a daily basis. So to me, bags had to be crossbody, backpacks or none.
I have started feeling safer lately, so am carrying a handbag to work.
After quite some time beating up my Longchamps LePliage and Massimo Dutti saddle bag, I decided to upgrade.
I went for this Nina bag by Le Tanneur. It has everything I want in a power bag:
Saffiano leather is sturdy so I would not have a heart attack each time I bang it against a wall or desk (it happens more often than you'd think).
I also invested in a balm by the same brand so that once or twice per year I treat the leather.
This bag also has metal feet and is structured so as to stand by itself.
I have had it for less than a year but I feel it is holding up pretty well.
Here is a sneak peak into what is inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment