Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How I organize Everyday makeup for easy access


Hey loves!
I am in the process of furnishing my apartment so still do not have much storage. However, applying makeup is an important step for my daily routine and so I had to organize my most reached for items such that they are in sight and easily accessible.
The video below shows how I setup my daily makeup/skincare stations with a small budget.

Je suis entrain d'aménager mon appart, et pour l'instant je n'ai pas de coiffeuse pour mettre mon maquillage. Mais toute lady qui se respecte se doit d'avoir un coin makeup. Donc en attendant d'avoir un meuble approprié, j'ai acheté quelques bricoles pour organiser mon maquillage de tous les jours.

Storage items:
- Acrylic tumblers are pencil holders from the school supplies section in Marjane -- around 7 Dhs
- Acrylic square cotton Holder from the bathroom section of Alpha 55 -- 35 Dhs
- Acrylic lipstick and powder holder from the bathroom section of Alpha 55 -- 55 Dhs
- Plastic bins from Kitchen section in Marjane -- 19 Dhs
- Metallic waste bin from bathroom section in Marjane -- 55 dhs (on sale now for 19dhs)

Dans la vidéo ci-dessous, je montre comment j'ai fait pour organiser mon maquillage avec des verres, et des boîtes de rangement! Le tout de chez Alpha 55 et Marjane.

Every couple weeks, I add something to my storage or reshuffle things... but more on this in my "Project Vanity" post. Look out for it ^_^

Chaque quizaine soit j'achète un petit truc ou bien range un peu mon maquillage. Tout ça rentre dans le cadre de mon "Project Vanity", plus à ce sujet dans un futur post!
See you soon! and keep in touch across media:

My Youtube Channel
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment