Thursday, February 21, 2013

How to put makeup on top of a popped pimple?


Hey Dolls
We all have them… those days when you wake up with a pimple the size of Alabama.
Well I had been going through a stressful time and besides tummy woes and loss of sleep,  I also knew I’d have a few zits to decorate my face.
I was a very good girl. Didn’t tamper with my face, but the pimple was getting bigger by the day and finally it popped by itself (great visual here right?)
I wanted to share with you a little trick to still wear makeup with a popped zit.
Liquid bandaid!
I just apply a little bit of liquid bandaid to the pimple to seal it, let it dry and then put some concealer on top of it. The makeup application goes on very smooth, and the pimple heals with no pigmentation.
 
Les beauties,
je veux partager avec vous une astuce pour pouvoir se maquiller par-dessus un bouton percé (sexy non ?)J’ai eu pas mal de stress ces derniers jours et ma peau y a réagit en décorant mon visage de spots rouges !J’ai été très sage et je n’ai pas tripoté mes boutons mais à un moment ils mûrissent et restent exposés.Maintenant que je vous ai bien écœurés, passons aux choses sérieuses : j’utilise un pansement liquide.Le type de pansement qu’on utilise pour les égratinures ? oui exactement ça. J’en mets un peu sur mon bouton, puis j’applique un cache-cernes ou correcteur et je continue mon maquillage normal.Ça empêche le bouton d’enfler et s’inflammer Alors n’est-ce pas une bonne astuce ça ?

No comments:

Post a Comment