Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My beautiful business cards

Hey loves!
I love the idea of being one of the very few Moroccan beauty gurus on youtube. It is definitely a hobby, but knowing that many people take the time each day to watch my goofiness just makes me beyond happy.
I noticed I start talking about Moroccan Glamour a lot more deliberately and so, I thought, how about having business cards to hand out to people when they want to write down my links?

I found an amazing company called moo they have the most amazing cards designs and I love how fun their website it.
The best thing about them is that you can upload an ungodly amount of pictures and make different business cards out of it.. you can even make 1 business card for every picture!!
Well.. I only have one picture for my blog because I do not know how to play with picture editing software etc. so decided to use that only picture.
When you design your card you can add many features, I added a QR code for my youtube channel, so people just scan it with their smartphone and go directly to my page. How snazzy :)

I opted for the moo minicards, they are soooo adorable I just couldn't stop staring at them! Received the package from the UK to morocco after a few days.
The quality of the print is amazing!
I also got a minicard holder in bright orange to go with the picture I have and it's so handy because you can pop it open AND slide a business card out with one hand!

Here is the link to their website:
Moo website

Hello les beautés!
Après quelques mois à faire des vidéos dans mon coin, plus de gens commencent à visiter ma chaîne youtube et mon blog. Le fait d'être une des rares Youtubeuses beauté au Maroc est assez sympa car je me retrouve souvent à expliquer le concept à différentes personnes que je rencontre. C'est là que j'ai eu l'idée de faire une petite carte de visite fun pour mon site où je regroupe tous les liens (FB, twitter, etc.).
Avec un peu de recherche, j'ai découvert le siteweb de moo. Je suis tout de suite tombée sous le charme!
Ils te permettent de designer tes propres cartes en téléchargeant autant de photos que tu veux. Le plus impressionnant est que tu n'a pas à imprimer un nombre minimum de cartes par photos, donc tu peux même en faire une ou deux cartes seulement par photo!
Comme je ne suis pas pro des logiciels photos, j'ai une seule photo de blog et j'ai décidé de l'utiliser.
En plus le siteweb te permet aussi d'ajouter un code QR, j'en ai ajouté un qui mène vers ma chaîne youtube.
J'ai aussi pris un porte-carte orange que tu peux ouvrir d'une seule main et proposer une carte.. classe non?
Donc j'ai commandé mes mini-cartes et quelques jours après je recevais un pack d'Angleterre vers Casablanca et mes petits trésors étaient dedans!
Je suis très satisfaite! Je crois que je vais faire des dessins et les utiliser pour mes prochaines cartes de visites!
Ils impriment aussi des stickers, cartes postales etc. Je sens que je vais bien m'amuser!
Voici leur site web: moo



2 comments:

  1. Cool! Next thing you know, you will be a celebrity,LOL.... And you may think to focus on blogging and vlogging and quit your job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah nooo It's just that it makes me feel grown up and all serious about my blog

      Delete