Thursday, February 7, 2013

OPI "Skyfall" nailpolish - Review and Swatches


Hey bunnies!
Nothing gets me more excited than new nailpolish. Why? it's a great way to add pizzaz to an outfit, when you don't want to follow a trend (neons I'm looking at you) then you can still give it a try on the tip of your nails. And MOST importantly, nailpolish looks great whether I'm 1 pound lighter or 2 (ahem..make that 6) pounds heavier.
Acheter des vernis à ongles me rend toujours heureuse. Pourquoi? parce que ça me permet d'ajouter un je ne sais quoi à n'importe quelle tenue, parce que quand la mode du moment ne me plait pas, je peux y faire un clin d'oeil avec mon vernis à ongles. Mais SURTOUT, parce que mon vernis à ongles est toujours beau à voir que je mette du 36 ou du 42.
OPI Skyfall swatch on NC45 skin
So today, I decided to swatch for you the OPI Skyfall nailpolish. I have gotten it recently from an online flash sale on mazone.ma. it was at 79 dhs instead of the typical 140-120ish you'd find it normally. So I jumped at the occasion and got 5 shades. More swatches to come yay.
Donc aujourd'hui j'ai décidé de vous montrer le SKYfall par OPI. Je l'ai acheté lors d'une vente sur le site mazone.ma. Il était soldé à 79dhs contre 140-120 en général, du coup j'ai sauté sur l'occasion et j'en ai pris cinq. Je vous montrerais les autres dans les blogs suivants.
Without further adieu, here is the swatch of 1 coat of Skyfall. The opacity is mind blowing. This is a maroon burgundy that I totally see myself rocking at the office as my "power nailpolish".
Sans plus attendre, voilàa la photo de Skyfall appliqué en une couche. L'opacité est impressionnante, la couleur tire un peu sur le marron et donne plus de profondeur à ce bordeaux. Je me vois déjà porter ça au bureau.
OPI Skyfall Swatch on NC45 skin
 Then just for kicks, I decided to add a second coat. Perfect!
J'ai ajouté une deuxième couche et c'était parfait.
Video of the swatch:

No comments:

Post a Comment