Thursday, February 14, 2013

OPI "Tomorrow Never dies" Swatch and Review

Tomorrow Never Dies  by OPI
Hello Divas and Divos!
Every now and then, I tell myself OPI is so overrated, especially when I see the retail price in Morocco (160-130 dhs online) and 120 dhs at the famous beauty supply store in Maarif. Afterall, it is still drugstore nailpolish it's no Chanel or Dior. And then I apply one of my OPI nailpolishes, and I take everything back. OPI is worth the good rep it gets!
De temps à autre je me dis que OPI est trop idôlatré et que les prix au Maroc sont exorbitants -- de 160/130 dhs en ligne à 120 dhs che LE parfumeur à maarif. Car après tout, ça reste un produit drugstore loin de la catégorie Chanel et Dior. Mais il suffit que j'utilise un de mes vernis OPI pour retirer ce que je viens de penser.
Today, I decided to swatch OPI "Tomorrow Never Dies" from the Skyfall collection. On pictures, this nailpolish looks more blue than it is. Once I applied it it was more purple than expected. But the color is gorgeous!
I can positively say it has been a while since I've had that many comments on my nailpolish. It is simply a show stopper! I even went to a couple business meetings wearing it and I felt Fierce!!
Aujourd'hui je swatch le vernis OPI "Tomorrow Never Dies" de la collection Skyfall. A voir les photos il apparaît bleu alors qu'en vrai c'est un mauve sublime!
Je le mets depuis 3 jours et cela fait longtemps que j'ai eu autant de compliments et questions sur mon vernis à ongles. Je suis allées à deux réunions de travail et je me sentais très stylée comme ce vernis Bold contrastait le noir et gris désolants de mon tailleur.



Bientôt une petite vidéo du swatch sur ma chaîne Youtube: Moroccan Glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment